Security and Privacy
We would like to let our customers know what is the data we capture when CEP is hosted on your network, how we use it and how we deliver to our customers.
- Customer Engage Pro (CEP) is a decentralized Analytics Software that can be deployed on your network. It tracks the user journey on your website, entry and exit pages, the duration of engagement on your website etc.,
- We at CEP, adhere to the “Do Not Share” Policy. We do not share your website’s user data with third parties.
- We boast of implementing an analytics solution that respects privacy.
- Unlike Google that tracks your data throughout the Google Browser, CEP limits the tracking to your website. We show you the data that you own. CEP is safe to use and has gained considerable user’s trust.
- We respect our user’s “Do Not Track” setting. If the users choose not to be tracked by the website, CEP respects that and does not track those visits.
- We ensure to securely store your website analytics data, by encrypting the confidential data in the database. So you can be rest assured that your data is free from any external hacks/attacks.
- We comply with data protection laws of most of the countries in the world. We strictly follow the European Internet Privacy Policies.
At Customer Engage Pro we ensure User Data Security to the core:
- We mask the IP addresses, which is considered as PII, of the user.
- We don’t store the data beyond 9 months. The following data will be purged:
- Visitor Record
- Conversion details
- Visitor actions
- Your users will have an option to opt-out from being tracked by Customer Engage Pro Servers
Data Captured by Customer Engage Pro:
- User IP address (will be stored as encrypted data)
- Date and time of the request
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Source URL)
- Screen resolution being used by the user
- Time in local user’s timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Form Submission data
- Links clicked, where the users are navigated outside the domain
- Page loading time (the time it takes for webpages to be loaded by the webserver and then downloaded by the user
- Location of the user: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude
- Browser being used by the user
- Search Engine used by the user
- Operating System of the user
- User’s device (Desktop/Tablet/Mobile/TV/Car/Console etc.,) with Brand
Apart from the above list, CEP also gives the user specific details like:
- Random unique Visitor ID
- First visit of this visitor
- The previous visit for this visitor
- Number of visits this user has made
We can also help you configure Customer Engage Pro to track optional information about your users or to understand how they are using your websites and apps:
- Custom Dimensions
- Optional Used ID
- Custom Variables
- Site Search