Personal information that we capture from the visitors who visit our blog, website or app:
While you register with us, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we ask for your information?
We request information from you when you like to try and experience our products or when you download our Product Brochure or when you are interacting with our Support team via Chat.
How do we use your information?
We might use our user’s information in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience, to help us understand our user’s preferences and deliver the type of content/product offerings in which our users are most interested.
- To understand our user’s experience and improve our website in order to serve better
- To allow us to provide the best support and services to our users.
- To keep our users informed about additional features/functionalities/ product updates.
- To send periodic emails regarding any product/security updates or other services.
How we protect our visitor information?
As part of our security policy, we thoroughly scan our websites on a regular basis for security gaps and vulnerabilities. This helps us to make sure that our visitors are as safe as possible. Our users/visitor information is stored behind secured networks and can be accessed by authorized personnel only and classified as confidential information. We encrypt all sensitive/credit information, user data and store it in our database via SSL Technology.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
User can choose to turn off the browser cookies from his browser settings (like Internet Explorer settings/Firefox settings/Safari settings etc.,).
Sharing User data with Third Party
We do not sell, trade, or transfer our users’ PII to outside parties. If deemed necessary/appropriate, we may share our user’s information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Do you host any Third party links on your website?
We might, at our discretion, include or offer third party products or services on our website. Independent Privacy policies for those products and services shall be laid down separately. CEP doesn’t hold any responsibility or liability for such third party products/services/ their link away websites. However, we welcome any feedback about such products/services/websites.
In case of Data Breach, what appropriate action would you take?
In order to comply with Fair Information Practices, we shall take the following responsive action, if a data breach occurs:
- We shall notify the users via email within 7 business days
- we shall notify the users via in site banners within 7 business days
We shall agree to the individual redress principle, which might require that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors. Individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
E-mail addresses that we capture shall be used to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
Abiding by CANSPAM we do the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
To know more about our Web Analytics Data Security and Privacy, please click here http://www.customerengagepro.com/security-and-privacy/