Physical Design Engineering 6 Months
The graduates from Electronics/Electrical domain will be learning the basics of SoC in their academics. With the core knowledge of Design Verification, students can compete with ease for employability in semiconductor industries. Also, the working professionals who have a desire in pursuing their careers in ASIC design can opt for this course. The current demands of industries are analyzed, and the course content is set accordingly.
- MOS and Finfet concepts
- Network Theorems
- Basic Digital Fundamentals (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Fabrication steps and process
- Physical design flow
- Linux and Shell Scripting
- Fundamentals of RTL Design
- Modeling of combinational & sequential circuits
- Introduction to Synthesis
- Synthesis flow
- Static Timing Analysis Overview & Concepts
- Basics of TCL Scripting
- Basics of Physical Design
- Power plan
- Placement, STA
- Clock Tree Synthesis, STA
- Routing, STA
- Timing and Clock exceptions
- Advanced Timing Analysis
- Physical Verification
Duis egestas aliquet aliquet. Maecenas erat eros, fringilla et leo eget, viverra pretium nulla. Quisque sed augue tincidunt, posuere dui tempor, dapibus nisi. Donec vel lectus sapien.
The Trainer has hands-on experience of about 21+ years in ASIC Design Verification. The trainer is passion-driven and has mentored several freshers and working professionals towards enhancing their skills & knowledge.
The Co-trainer has a command over the theory and LAB aspects of Design Verification.
Apart from the regular Trainers, a senior consultant from the industry will be visiting regularly to upgrade the skills & knowledge of the students.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch